Adults: take 1-2 rounded teaspoons daily shaken or blended with water, juice, cereal, yoghurt or in smoothies.
Children: from 5 years take half teaspoon daily as above.
1. Said to protect against pollutants.
2. Deodorising, cleansing and alkalising.
3. Suitable for people with gluten allergies.
4. Excellent provider of green vegetable nutrition.
5. Convenient and efficient way to get vital nutrients, for increased energy and improved health.
Wheat Grass is one of the Worlds richest source of nutrients in a balanced form, providing our cells with the nutrition necessary for restoring and maintaining good health, also helps the body resist disease conditions.